Approved for use by the Florida Building Code (Non-HVHZ), Texas Department of Insurance Standards (TDI), International Residential Code (IRC) and the International Building Code (IBC)
Made of strong polycarbonate or Lexan
Allows for natural light to enter your home while still remaining protected
Desirable for businesses during severe weather so customers can see that you’re open.
Most affordable type of approved storm protection
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Lightweight – Can be installed by one person!
- Easy to Store – Approximately 7 panels takes up only 1 inch!
- Lexan is an extremely strong material, however, it can be scratched. When moving the panels (putting up, taking down, or storing), be sure to avoid contact with abrasive surfaces such as concrete walls, stucco, and sharp metal corners. Also, be sure to wash away abrasive particles and granuals of sand before storing in the nesting position. If panels need cleaning, use ONLY SOAPY WATER and a clean sponge or rag. Dishwashing detergent and water is recommended. DO NOT use ammonia, chlorine bleach, or any product containing solvent based ingredients. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners. DO NOT use steel wool pads, scrubber sponges, or a used sponge or rag that may have sand particles embedded in it.
- Lengths 120 Inches and over have an additional “overlength” fee added on.
- All shutters, headers, tracks, and hardware must be installed in accordance with the product installation instructions as noted in the respective Building Code and Product Approval websites.