- Meets Florida Building Code for Non-High Velocity Hurricane Zones FBC (Non-HVHZ)
Meets Texas Department of Insurance Standards (TDI)
Meets International Building Code (IBC)
IRC: Meets International Residential Code (IRC)
- Most affordable type of approved storm protection!
- Engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes
- Accepted by the Florida Building Code, Texas Department of Insurance Standards, International Residential Code, and the International Building Code
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Designed to be installed into a top header track and a bottom track or attached directly to the wall without tracks
- Rust Free
- Lightweight – Can be installed by one person!
- Easy to Store – Approximately 7 panels takes up only 1 inch!
- The 2″ rise panel has approximately 25% more strength than a flat panel or piece of plywood
- Large and Small Missile Impact Resistant
- Lengths 120 Inches and over have an additional “overlength” fee added on.
- All shutters, headers, tracks, and hardware must be installed in accordance with the product installation instructions as noted in the respective Building Code and Product Approval websites.