- Approved for use by the Florida Building Code (HVHZ and Non-HVHZ), Texas Department of Insurance Standards (TDI), International Residential Code (IRC) and the International Building Code (IBC)
- Made of strong polycarbonate
- Allows for natural light to enter your home while still remaining protected
- Desirable for businesses during severe weather so customers can see that you’re open.
- Can be installed alone or mixed with metal panels
- Most affordable type of approved storm protection
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Designed to be installed into a top header track and a bottom track or attached directly to the wall without tracks
- Lightweight – Can be installed by one person!
- Easy to Store – Approximately 7 panels takes up only 1 inch!
- Lengths 120 Inches and over have an additional “overlength” fee added on.
- Provides for Insurance Discounts
|Full Panel or Half Panel?|
|Panel height in Inches|
|Panel Width in Inches|