We are one of the only companies who have this in White Color as well as Mill Finish!
- Meets Florida Building Code for High Velocity Hurricane Zones FBC (HVHZ) and Non-High Velocity Hurricane Zones FBC (Non-HVHZ)
Meets Texas Department of Insurance Standards (TDI)
Meets International Building Code (IBC)
IRC: Meets International Residential Code (IRC)
- Most affordable type of approved storm protection!
- Engineered to meet the most stringent wind codes
- Accepted by the Miami-Dade County product control division, Florida Building Code, International Residential Code and the International Building Code
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Designed to be installed into a top header track and a bottom track or attached directly to the wall without tracks
- Rust Free
- Lightweight – Can be installed by one person!
- Easy to Store
- Provides for Insurance Discounts
- Large and Small Missile Impact Resistant
- Approved for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones (HVHZ) and Non-High Velocity Hurricane Zones (Non-HVHZ)
- Lengths 120 Inches and over have an additional “overlength” fee added on.
- All shutters, headers, tracks, and hardware must be installed in accordance with the product installation instructions as noted in the respective Building Code and Product Approval websites.